We’re looking for experienced baristas who can be a flexible FOH member to join our team. Must be able to work under pressure in a very busy environment! This is a position for a qualified barista. We do provide specialist training with our roasters, Clifton Coffee – an amazing experience to learn from world barista competitors.
Please email email@example.com , referencing ‘BARISTA’ in the subject with your CV and relevant experience
Full-Time Front Of House
We are looking for experienced waiters/waitresses with a passion for hospitality to join the family & GROW WITH US at the Early Bird!
This is a very fast-paced role for people who thrive in a busy environment & are passionate about the Bird & the friendly service we provide.
We are looking for applicants who have exceptional people skills. You will become the face of the Early Bird, so excellent customer service & a positive, fun attitude is a must! The job requires paying attention to detail and multitasking, all with a smile.
- Ensure a seamless and quality customer experience for guests
- Greeting customers on arrival
- Exceeding the expectations of customers, including taking orders, providing recommendations and responding to queries promptly
- Handling customer complaints directly or escalating to supervisors when needed
- Working closely with team members in other areas of the business, such as kitchen & bar staff to create a seamless experience for the customer
- Being able to multi-task and juggle competing priorities throughout a shift
- Join a team that will become a second family
- Be part of a small (but mighty) independent in Plymouth
- Very loyal customer base
- Opportunities to progress – we promote from within
- Barista experience preferable but not essential
- Daytime work! No evenings!
- Time off over Christmas to celebrate with loved ones
- You will be heard! Any new & fresh ideas are always acknowledged
So, do you want to become part of our ever-growing family?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org , referencing ‘FULL-TIME FOH MEMBER’ in the subject with your CV and relevant experience
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our EB Family.
Includes weekend work, with an opportunity for more hours.
Must be extremely hardworking, organised, able to work under pressure and up for the physical challenge in the buzz of a busy kitchen.
Please email email@example.com , referencing ‘KP’ in the subject.
We are looking for hard working, creative and experienced chefs to join our busy brunch venue!
Our expectations of the role will include…
– Maintaining our high standard in both service and preparation.
– Ability to follow recipes correctly and eagerness to bring new dishes and ideas.
– Being able to work in close quarters and as part of our enthusiastic team.
– Willingness to embrace our Early Bird ethos.
– Maintaining our 5 star food rating.
– Keeping on top of all clean down procedures and tasks set.
– Being able to cook high quality food at a clean and efficient pace.
We are looking for someone knowledgeable and creative to develop our strong brand further by adding fresh ideas and to help us stay ahead of the crowd.
You will be a core team member so punctuality, consistency and time keeping is a must!
We are offering:
NO SPLIT SHIFTS
2 WEEKS OFF OVER CHRISTMAS
We are looking for someone who can bring great energy to the work environment who is enthusiastic and reliable. A good work ethic is a must and opportunities to progress and develop are always around the corner!
Please EMAIL over your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “CHEF APPLICATION”